SBI Quick Transfer – Transfer Money without adding beneficiary Online: Here You Can Send/ Transfer Money in Online SBI Account in Minutes without adding beneficiary. SBI quick transfer Daily limit rs 25,000, per transaction limit Rs 10,000.
SBI Quick Transfer – Transfer Money Upto Rs 25,000 without adding beneficiary
Quick transfer sbi: State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the reputed banks of India. The SBI is having great much number of clients across India. SBI is also having the huge number of branches and ATMs across India. It is making its transactions flexible for its clients. Now, the SBI has come up with a quick payments/transfer feature for its clients. Now with this SBI quick, no need to add the payee to transfer the money. Directly users can transfer to the concerned person without adding him/her to the payee’s list. Adding up a payee is the time taking the process and it takes approximately 6 to 8 hours to add and transfer the sum. Users can now make their transactions on the quick basis by using the SBI Quick Transfer facility.
Also, SBI Quick transfer works great for SBI to SBI Accounts and SBI to other Bank accounts too. This is also reliable and secure process to transfer the money. Users can transfer a sum of Rs 25,000 with this SBI quick transfer feature. And other good news is that there is no transaction charge on NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). Now clients can check the process to use the SBI quick transfer from here below.
- sbi quick transfer limit: Rs 25,000/Day
- sbi quick transfer limit per transaction: Rs 10,000
SBI Quick transfer timings:
- 12:00 AM IST to 12:00 PM IST (24 Hours)
Also Read : How To Activate Online SBI Banking
How To Transfer Money in SBI Online Without Adding Beneficiary using SBI Quick Transfer process:
Users can transfer money without adding beneficiary to any one of the friends/family etc. The max sum that transferred can be Rs 25000. The transaction takes very few time. Check the SBI Quick Transfer installation steps from here below.
1. Initially, login to Online SBI account with the User ID and Password
2. After logging in you have to go to the ‘Payment/transfers’ tab
3. In the Payment/transfers section of the SBI website, the “quick transfer” will be visible in the third column of the table titled other Payment/receipts to send money online.
4. Now, you are on the page, which asks information of the beneficiary or the receiver.
5. Fill in the details.
7. The section contains various details of Beneficiary Name of the beneficiary, Account Number of the beneficiary.
8. Next, go to the SBI quick transfer online Payment options.
9. One is “Within SBI” and the other is “Interbank”.
10. You may choose according to the bank a/c you need to send money.
11. To transfer to another bank than that of SBI, clients need to select the option of ‘Interbank’ option. Otherwise if transferring the money to SBI a/c select the ‘Within SBI’ option.
12. Then fill in the IFSC code of the bank where your beneficiary is holding the account.
13. This must be collected before filling in the details. Now select the transfer mode to NEFT from the pull-down menu.
14. Next, type the amount, it must not exceed Rs 10,000. Select the Purpose
15. Confirm all your keyboarded information and tick the small box, which has the line, “I accept the terms and conditions”.
16. After pressing submit, the next page will contain all the information you entered just check it and click confirm.
17. On clicking “confirm“, the OTP will be sent to your mobile number that you have registered with the bank account.
18. Now, you will see that the page for entering the OTP is on your screen, fill the OTP.
19. If you do not receive the OTP as SMS then you have a button on this page to resend it. Enter the password and confirm it.
20. Finally ‘Transaction successful’ Message will be seen on the homepage.
The reference number also provided instantly. Also, the SMS message confirming the same will be sent to the registered mobile number. Clients can save the reference number to enquire about any transaction errors. With the New ‘SBI quick transfer’ Option, the payee will get the amount credited in just 2 minutes. This is the Procedure to send Money Online Transfer in SBI Net Banking. If You get any doubts, Ask in Below Comments we will Guide you.
If you have any hidden accounts, please unhide through the tab Profile > Manage A/c Display > UnHide Accounts or UnHide Debit Accounts.
SBI INB: Quick Fund Transfer without adding beneficiary
It is safe, fast and easy to transfer funds without visiting your branch. No need to add beneficiary to your account. The maximum limit to transfer funds is Rs. 25000/-. Loan repayment, deposit, investment, donation, education fee payment etc can be done through Quick Transfer. Just visit OnlineSBI and you can transfer funds to an SBI or non SBI account holder.
In this video we provide a step by step tutorial of how to undertake a quick transfer using Retail Internet Banking.
Quick Transfer Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions)
1. The “SBI Quick Transfer” facility enables RINB users to send small value of remittances upto Rs.25,000/- per day to a third party without registration of beneficiary.
2. If the beneficiary’s account is maintained with SBI, the remittance amount is credited instantly.
3. If the beneficiary’s account is maintained with a bank other than SBI, two options viz. IMPS and NEFT are available for sending remittance.
4. If mode of transfer is choose as NEFT, Transaction will be processed maximum within next working day depending on NEFT settlement time.
5. Quick Transfer facility using IMPS mode is currently available between 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
6. Please note that auto refund for the failed IMPS transaction will be credited to your account on next working day.
7. No Service charge is being levied if the beneficiary’s account is maintained with SBI. Following Service charges are levied if the beneficiary’s account is maintained with a Bank other than SBI;