SBI Quick Transfer – Transfer Money Online Without Adding Beneficiary : Here You Can Send/ Transfer Money in Online SBI Account in Minutes Without Adding Beneficiary. Its useful and Fast Process. Check and Proceed Below Steps Wise.
SBI Quick Transfer – How To Transfer Money in SBI Online Without Adding Beneficiary ? :
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the reputed banks of India. The SBI is having great much number of clients across India. SBI is also having the huge number of branches and ATMs across India. It is making its transactions flexible for its clients. Now, the SBI has come up with a quick payments/transfer feature for its clients. Now with this SBI quick, no need to add the payee to transfer the money. Directly users can transfer to the concerned person without adding him/her to the payee’s list. Adding up a payee is the time taking the process and it takes approximately 6 to 8 hours to add and transfer the sum. Users can now make their transactions on the quick basis by using the SBI Quick Transfer facility.
Also, SBI Quick transfer works great for SBI to SBI Accounts and SBI to other Bank accounts too. This is also reliable and secure process to transfer the money. Users can transfer a sum of Rs 5000 with this SBI quick transfer feature. And other good news is that there is no transaction charge on NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). Now clients can check the process to use the SBI quick transfer from here below.
SBI Quick Transfer process Step by Step :
Users can transfer to any one of the friends/family etc. The max sum that transferred can be Rs 5000. The transaction takes very few time. Check the SBI Quick Transfer installation steps from here below.
- Initially, login to Online SBI account with the User ID and Password
- After logging in you have to go to the ‘Payment/transfers’ tab
- In the Payment/transfers section of the SBI website, the “quick transfer” will be visible in the third column of the table titled other Payment/receipts to send money online.
- Now, you are on the page, which asks information of the beneficiary or the receiver.
- Fill in the details.
- The section contains various details of Beneficiary Name of the beneficiary, Account Number of the beneficiary.
- Next, go to the SBI quick transfer online Payment options.
- One is “Within SBI” and the other is “Interbank”.
- You may choose according to the bank a/c you need to send money.
- To transfer to another bank than that of SBI, clients need to select the option of ‘Interbank’ option. Otherwise if transferring the money to SBI a/c select the ‘Within SBI’ option.
- Then fill in the IFSC code of the bank where your beneficiary is holding the account.
- This must be collected before filling in the details. Now select the transfer mode to NEFT from the pull-down menu.
- Next, type the amount, it must not exceed Rs 5000. Select the Purpose
- Confirm all your keyboarded information and tick the small box, which has the line, “I accept the terms and conditions”.
- After pressing submit, the next page will contain all the information you entered just check it and click confirm.
- On clicking “confirm “, the OTP will be sent to your mobile number that you have registered with the bank account.
- Now, you will see that the page for entering the OTP is on your screen, fill the OTP.
- If you do not receive the OTP as SMS then you have a button on this page to resend it. Enter the password and confirm it.
Finally ‘Transaction successful’ Message will be seen on the homepage. The reference number also provided instantly. Also, the SMS message confirming the same will be sent to the registered mobile number. Clients can save the reference number to enquire about any transaction errors. With the New ‘SBI quick transfer’ Option, the payee will get the amount credited in just 2 minutes. This is the Procedure to send Money Online Transfer in SBI Net Banking. If You get any doubts, Ask in Below Comments we will Guide you.