How to Recharge Mobile Number Using SBI Online Internet Banking ?
State Bank of India (SBI) offers various services for its clients. It lets the users to make use of SBI Online banking. With this payment of bills, transferring funds, mobile recharges and other transactions can be done on finger tips. The SBI is having millions of clients for its versatility and security. State Bank of India is offering a variety of online services for clients. Among them, online mobile recharge is one. If you are not familiar with the process of SBI Online Mobile Recharge, this topic especially narrates the complete process. Check the following steps to Recharge Mobile Number using SBI Online Internet Banking.
How to recharge mobile phones using SBI Online Internet Banking
Step 2: Next, click on SBI personal banking login.
Step 3: Then click continue to login in next page and you will found the page in next page.
Step 4: Enter your username and password and then click ‘login’.
Step 5: Select Bill payment and choose Top up recharge and you will found top up recharge page.
Step 6: And click on ‘submit’.
Step 7: It will ask for confirmation. Click on ‘confirm’.
Step 8: The mobile recharge will be successful using sbi net banking.
Mobile recharge by SBI online using oxi pay
- Visit the SBI Online website which is www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on mobile / DTH recharge and after that, you will find SBI – instaPay and SBI – OxiPay.
- Select the mobile recharge in next page and you will see an online mobile recharge form also on this page.
- Then you will need to fill the respective fields in the form.
- Enter your mobile number and again re-enter your mobile number.
- Then select your operator and ‘select region’ after this field.
- In last you will need to enter your recharge amount and then click on ‘submit’.
- After this process, you will recharge your mobile number.
Mobile recharge by SBI-InstaPay (via Bill desk)
- Visit SBI bank homepage by visit on www.sbibank.com.
- Click on mobile / DTH recharge and you will found SBI – oxiPay and instaPay.
- You will need to click to click on SBI -instaPay and accept the ‘disclaimer’.
- Select your mobile operator and select payment option also after that click on ‘submit’.
- Next, you will need to fill respective fields of your mobile recharge operator form and click on ‘submit’.
- Then you will need to confirm your details in next page.
- And click on ‘confirm’.
- Now your recharge will be successful.