Link Aadhaar Card with Your SBI Account Through SMS/ATM/Internet Banking/Branch channel: SBI makes Aadhaar seeding easy. Seed your Aadhaar with your Bank account through your registered mobile number.
How To Link Aadhaar Card with Your SBI Account Through SMS/ATM/Internet Banking/Branch channel
Aadhaar can be linked to your existing account in any of the following simple an easy ways:
Aadhaar Linking through SMS
- If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, then you can send SMS to 567676 in the following format UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number
- If the mobile number is not registered or in case the Aadhaar is already linked to Account, an SMS reply will be sent to you.
- If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, you will receive an SMS confirmation of the seeding request.
- The Aadhaar number will be verified by Bank with UIDAI. In case it fails verification, SMS will be sent to Customer to contact any SBI branch along with Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.
Aadhaar Linking through SBI Internet Banking portal
- If you are an internet banking user, then you can log into www.onlinesbi.com and access the link “Link your Aadhaar number” under “My Accounts“, appearing on the left panel of the screen.
- On clicking the above link, you will be directed to a screen where you have to select the Account number, input the Aadhaar number and click on Submit.
- The last 2 digits of registered mobile number (non-editable) will be displayed to the customer.
- Status of mapping will be advised to the Customer’s registered mobile number.
Aadhaar Linking through ATM channel
- You can access any of our ATMs and seed your Aadhaar with your Bank account.
- After swiping the ATM card and entering your PIN, Select the menu “Service – Registrations“
- In this menu, select Aadhaar Registration (or Inquiry as per your need)
- You can now select the Account type (Savings/Checking) after which you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number. You will be prompted to re-enter the same.
Aadhaar Linking through Branch channel
- Customer visits any SBI branch with a copy of his/her Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.
- At the branch, a Letter of Request will be obtained from customer along with the Xerox copy of Aadhaar letter.
- After necessary verification, the linking will be done by the branch. An SMS will be sent to customer’s registered mobile number regarding the status of seeding.